20 March, 2009

ahhh the fresh suburban air!


I'm up at my Mom's this weekend; I will be up here a lot. Honey and I took a long walk today- I try to tire her out; she is a ball of crazy energy. It kinda worked...
Anyway, it was a week that sure did suck - life is just hard and confusing now- a lot doesn't make sense. We made it past the "anniversary" of my Dad's death, but now we're just waiting to find out what happened to my Mom. I really believe she will be fine, but it's all unknown now- and that is scary.
To top it all off, I did a big load of laundry last night, and I made the super lame move called "leaving lipstick in my pocket and ruining all my clothes"
Awesome.
I was really really REALLY mad at myself.
But.
Accidents happen. So I am not gonna be mad at myself anymore... life is hard enough.

So spending my weekends in Suburbia, hangin with my Mom and Honey are the important things now, and I am thankful I can be here to help...
even if I feel kinda worthless sometimes.

I need to stay positive and have hope that things will work out - they will work out, they always do... but hopefully with a happy ending.

No comments: