19 February, 2009

heart on Hyde ♥


I took this picture with my crap phone today on my way downtown to an audition...
I love finding this random sweetness on streets that are usually covered with vomit, shit and piss!
The audition went well; it was for an EA game, "The Littlest Pet Shop" - I auditioned for a horse and a dog. haha...!!!! it was pretty funny when I heard the playback. haaa
I love my job!

I came home and took a nap.
That was lovely.

Felt strangely inspired and baked some brownies... this is a rare occurrence!
I know it was because tonight is Hell's Kitchen night... Hurrah for Gordon Ramsay, that hot prick of a bull dog lookalike with a heart of gold!!!
Anyway, HK nights are always fun. Drinking, smoking and good food.

I'm looking forward to a stormy weekend, catching up on movies and cable. oooh yes, I canceled my cable today. It's just too much money... sure was fun for awhile though. Life in general is just so fucking expensive, and I have been going out too much lately... I need to just chill in my space. So, only 2 more weeks of Celebrity Rehab Millionaire Matchmakers in Atlanta. I'm sure I will survive.

Tomorrow is my last class in a 6 week Advanced Character voice acting class. We have to do some sort of dialect, so I am going to become an ultra-posh English woman who is super uptight. I'm gonna over-enunciate that shit outta that script! That'll be fun, especially reading copy for Turbo Tax or Chevrolet! haaa

Anyway, lovely readers (Pablo) that is what's up with me. Simplifying and savoring the good shit is my goal these days. Saying "Yes" more than "No" but paying attention to my instincts.
Like the heart on Hyde, I'm paying attention to the small stuff, and making a note of it...these are the things that help you make it through the tough times.
Small moments add up to a lot more of the good shit!

No comments: