01 April, 2010

toothy grin and a bleeding heart

At first glance, you may look at this picture and say, "oh look at the happy mailbox man with a big grin and heart, aww so sweet."

In reality, I believe this mailbox man to be crazy. His heart is bleeding & he has a leaky eye. It also appears that his neck is severed and this really freaks me out. He is a drueler. eww. Mister Postal lives on Geary Street- right in the Tenderloin, so you can avoid him if you're scared.
"Oh Nicki", you may be saying to yourself, "you really need to shut down that imagination of yours regarding inanimate objects."
Perhaps I should. I'm only trying to raise awareness for the rest of the world about dangerous immovable and deceptively non threatening objects! I do it for you.
There is something else you should know: this mental metal postal box guy emanates a very strong urine scent, so I bet you would agree with me completely: He is insane and possibly a zombie. I will say that he is in the right place to be a crazy, big grinned, maniacal mailbox dude. So good for him on that! This may be just the place for him to cackle wickedly as you pass by, peeing himself because that's all he can do, stuck there on an increasingly stinky corner.
He will try to get into your soul! He sees all and knows all and he will taunt your dreams!

2 comments:

uprightpromo said...

Oh yes, the rookie spraycan artist on a smooth metal surface - this always leads to the bleeding eye effect. I can't explain the severed neck, and that is disturbing. But he has a heart. I love your photos, you have a good eye, keep shooting!

It's a Rapp said...

haaa he is a bit disturbing, huh? thanks jase. it's amazing what a camera phone can pull outta its ass!