22 January, 2010

Wensleydale, anyone?

You Say Tomato is my favorite shop in the neighborhood, not only for the huge selection of tea and sweets, but also because I love to have a chat with the owner, David. I'm down to one pyramid of my precious Lyon's Gold Blend that I brought back from Dublin, so I had to pop in. mmmm and I got some Cheese & Onion Crisps. Oh yea, and a Galaxy just because it has been a hard week.
One of my favorite things about this shop is the window- David always has a whimsical view to enjoy. Wallace and Gromit helped me feel like the sun came out for a moment today... so great!! You should go see it in person... Gromit's startled expression is because he caught sight of a peeping penguin glaring at him through the window across the room. Love it! So clever.
Go to California and Larkin to check it out. Guaranteed to make you smile. I already know what the next window will be- it's gonna be good too- can't wait to see it. stop in and buy yourself some sweets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's either that, or the poor dog caught a good look at Wallace's somewhat evil looking grin there. Eep.

It's a Rapp said...

hahaa! Eep indeed :)