18 May, 2009

Ben. and ME!!! OMG!!!!!!

Photobucket
It is almost 3 am and I need to sleep... but tonight was seriously one of the coolest nights I've had in a long time. The anticipation leading up to it was fantastic as well - I love that feeling - of looking forward to something so much, and then when it happens - well...
it was even cooler than I thought.
So Ben Folds played at the Fox Theater in Oakland last night - beautiful venue. I found out about a week ago that I won a "Meet and Greet" with 5 other fans after the show. Since that moment I have been ridiculously happy. I have met Ben before, but it was never like this. The show was full of new and quite a lot of classic "oldies" - as in Ben Folds Five stuff. I was over the moon all night! Getting led backstage after the show and waiting in the Green Room for Ben was really cool too. When he walked in, I'm pretty sure I squeaked a little. Oh and at one point he said something real funny and I snorted... he was right beside me and recognized this charming part of my Nickiness. He liked it. Ohh the smile on my face! I had him sign a picture of the 2 of us from March of 2002 (when he played in Santa Rosa- how the heck did that happen?? ) and I told him about how I'm a Voice Actor and how I think he should do a song in Simlish. And then he said, "I bet you're a great Voice Actor" and I was like omg. OMG!!!!
he loves me, it's obvious. :P
Ohh I want to write more but I am exhausted. All I can say is that he is lovely as well as brilliantly talented, and I am a very happy girl.

Sweet dreams ♥ I have a feeling mine will be :)

No comments: