15 January, 2012

New Audio Demo for a New Year!

With a new year, I've gotta get that optimism biz all revved up again. I have some really big Voice Acting goals for 2012 and I'm anxious to start feeling like things are clicking again!
After he did my video demo, I was really excited to hear my audio one too; I am so thankful and I love it! AJ is really intuitive and gets my sense of humor; I love the way he edited my characters and I can't help but smile and feel kinda proud of myself. I'm feeling ready.
In this demo we've a little "Sammun-mak" and a littler "Sam Jr."(he is a baby cockroach after all) from Telltale Game's "Sam and Max"... that little girly Sim from EA's "The Sims 3"...a bit of perkiness from "Piki Matsumoto" in Mondo Mini Show's "Piki and Poko: Adventures In Starland" ... the super rad and sassy "Lili Zannotto" from Doublefine Production's "Psychonauts"... and the Mighty Pirate Hunter herself, "Morgan LeFlay" from Telltale's "Tales of Monkey Island". As new projects arrive, we'll get more out in the universe. Here's to a better year for creativity and lots of work!

No comments: