06 August, 2010

Let's Play!! (put away those cigarettes)


I had a call back at LeapFrog today, playing the character I didn't think I did very well with, so that was a very cool surprise. It was warm and sunny across the Bay and I got to sing too! Such a lift, such a fantastic way to end a long week fueled by cold medicine, kleenex and a voice that more closely resembled Kathleen Turner. As a voice actor who doesn't book based on a deep, womanly sound, it was a little stressful. I'm so happy to be back to myself again, doing what I love... very thankful for my health and the things I'm capable of doing when I feel my best. Don't forget to play!!!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Nikki! I think of you as my kids listen to the "Junie B. Jones" series of books on CD. YOU should be doing Junie B.! Wait, I think I mean you should be playing Junie B.- it would be wrong for you to DO Junie.
We love leapfrog and would love to hear your voice on one of our games/DVDs/etc!
Hope you get the gig!