14 July, 2010

Big moment


I try to do things by myself, but this was a tough one. These lovely instruments of happiness were sitting in boxes, glaring at me- making faces and mean growly noises for ignoring them. Taunting me with their power- the power that was for me, if I would just stop being such a little bitch.
Cissy, my lovely superstar voice acting pal came over today and helped me get it going... I love the sight of it and I feel pretty excited to learn more.
Being down in the dumps, having doubts about just about everything was getting tired.
The good news?
When I see a microphone, I see possibilities... so many amazing paths to take, so many interesting choices to make.
This is just what I needed today.

2 comments:

uprightpromo said...

shred the mic Niki!

It's a Rapp said...

thanks jase! i actually did a few auditions & some pick-ups for a job tonight. i still have a lot to learn but it was so fun!!